Date: Friday, September 15, 2017
Time: 5:00-6:00 pm; Reception to follow
Location: Paraquad Health and Wellness Center, 5200 Berthold Ave, 63110
What is the SEIC?
The Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation Competition (SEIC) is part of a series of business development competitions and impact hack-a-thons hosted by Washington University in St. Louis. SEIC is one of the flagship social entrepreneurship activities in St. Louis and plays a key role in the social innovation ecosystem.
Who should apply?
The competition is open to students, community entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs from agencies and foundations in the St. Louis region.
How does it work?
Through the SEIC, you and your organization will receive:
- A one-year intense entrepreneurship support program
- Structured workshops
- Access to community mentors and SEIC staff
- Opportunity to receive small amounts of investment during the year, depending on the venture type and your progress
- Coaching from research team of SEIC
- Opportunity to be matched with graduate-level interns from Washington University, depending on the venture type and your progress